Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dear Community,

This is me.Maybe I'm not late with this.My whole life was filled with these pricks of conscience for the things what I wanted to do but I didn't do.Failure after failure I must see, thats not laziness, thats the same old self-doubt what I hate in myself.When this blog started and I get an email, I can be a part of this, I tought: this blog is a beautiful reason to kick out self-doubt from my life.A place what have ho rules and everything is free. When I got knew about this blog I was very happy and felt the power in me to do anything what I want.After a participation in BEINGEVERYWHERE project, I was happy to here's the next beautiful thing what will set many people free from their inhibition and expectations of fashionable or fake things what this world filled with.I am very sorry for the days what went trough this month and everyday was a big chance to give something truthful to many people.Days after days from the start, I had the feeling that my things are not so good to put them on the blog.Or they are too small things to give something to anybody.But that's bullshit I know.So I will do what I feel.Give a photo to the community from my little moments of my life.I thought that's not enough but I don't care now.That's all what I can do.And I will.

Sorry for my english and the lost days what I missed.

Blessings and Love

Máté


p.s.:
(that's a quick entry, filled with language mistakes, please forgive me.but that is SOMETHING.:)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Máté,
    thank you so much for replying! If you wouldn’t have written I would have had to turn this blog into my private playground by introducing my glamourous dog Milda for example.:-)

    I like the picture you posted very much. Can you tell a little bit about it? I bought a similar picture showing only sea and sky in Riga years ago. And although it was cheap and probably quickly painted it remained the only picture in my flat until today. Sea and sky is a very powerful combination. Although you have to admit, that the frame is arguable. :-)

    To say it in Björk’s words: Fear is a powerful drug / overcome it and you think / you can do everything. This is indeed, what I experienced. Self-doubt or even self-pity most likely are familiar to everyone, especially to every artist. What I learned over the years is, that turning a critical eye on everything you do helps to do better next time. Actually it is pretty dangerous to fall in love with everything you create because it makes you blind and lazy. In fact it is even more dangerous not to even get started with things since you are afraid not to be able to do them good enough. If you surrender to your insecurity you lock yourself up. You will miss life.

    And besides you make room for all those peacockish, slick wannabes that desperately try to abstract themselves and the people around them from their inner emptiness with anything that attracts attention. And this is nothing you can seriously want!

    So go for it!

    ReplyDelete